www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Similar terms to AL 2.0
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:18:49 GMT
[Once it's sync'd], our list of licenses with similar terms to AL 2.0 is at:

http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

Given that that list was created a couple of years back, and the
additions were just organic, I'd like to start this thread for other
ones that people think need to be added.

Here's my starter list:

* Artistic License (list variants?)
* Ruby License
* Microsoft Public License
* ASL 1.0 [Or possibly here we just say OpenSSL]. This has the
advertising clause - do we consider such a thing similar terms?

Hen