www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legal issues in re-bundling some binary dependencies
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:29:13 GMT
Very good question.

BSD, AL2, Pub Domain I would suspect that you are correct. CPL, I
would not assume you are correct and we need to discuss. It might be
more a policy than licensing question [I know.... aarrrggghhhh]. That
is we decide that it's okay for us to license such modifications under
their local licenses.

Hen