www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: Summarizing how we dot the i's
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:21:06 GMT
Glad you were there to hear the question, Hen! I have never seen this
process fully described with respect to the legal interactions of CLAs,
licenses, code grants, etc., to result in secure and trusted Apache
products. Your draft is a great start. I look forward to reviewing after
others have commented. /Larry