www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Specific 3rd party policy draft bugs
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 06:16:34 GMT

Is there a specific list of what's holding up the 3rd part policy
draft?

Not to be too critical, but there's a ton of email being sent on
multiple lists and its getting difficult to follow.  Moreover, the
dialog is often vague with way too many hypotheticals being tossed
around.  My recommendation would be a "We're pushing for a release of
this policy, if you have issues, file a bug" attitude.

My list of bugs to submit include:

 - Category B should have exception for scripting languages

 - Rules for LGPL a soptional dependency need clarified

Should I send patches to this list?

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905