www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compatibility of Microsoft OSP and ASL v2?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:25:08 GMT
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Feb 15, 2008 3:40 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>> If you don't hear any objections in 72hours from when you originally
>> posted this message, feel free to proceed.  Just make sure that you
>> put enough information in your NOTICES file so that people who
>> download POI don't have to repeat the work you just did.
>
> s/NOTICE/LICENSE/, then I think you're on the right track.  -- justin

Currently, we only have the standard apache licence text in our LICENSE
file.

Could someone point me at a sample LICENSE file that has something like
what we need in it too, so I can base ours off it? (For now, we have a
reference to the OSP/ECMA licence in NOTICE, which we'll shift over)

Thanks
Nick