www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA still missing
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:42:24 GMT
On Jan 23, 2008 3:23 PM, Erik Abele <erik@codefaktor.de> wrote:

> > should this be followed up with infra or legal?
>
> Both have nothing to do with it - please follow up with secretary
> (at) apache.org... or if he didn't receive his account credentials
> with root (at) apache.org...

I have my account set up ok, I have been added to the committers email
alias, can log into svn with it etc, that side is working fine. What I
don't have are svn bits to commit to qpid, checkout
/repos/private/committers etc, which should be easy to resolve once my
ICLA is listed again.

I mailed secretary@ on the 18th, but have not received any response.

Thanks,

- Aidan