www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: ICLA still missing
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:23:36 GMT
On 23.01.2008, at 16:03, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> Anyone have any idea how to get this sorted...  At one point his
> ICLA was on Jim's
> page, but has vanished and even with re-faxing it, it does not get
> to Jim's page.

Weird, it was recorded on 04 Dec 2007 and the account 'aidan' was
created on 04 Jan 2008 - dunno what is up with Jim's page...

> should this be followed up with infra or legal?

Both have nothing to do with it - please follow up with secretary
(at) apache.org... or if he didn't receive his account credentials
with root (at) apache.org...

Cheers,
Erik