www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA still missing
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:40:40 GMT
On Jan 23, 2008 10:23 AM, Erik Abele <erik@codefaktor.de> wrote:
> On 23.01.2008, at 16:03, Carl Trieloff wrote:
>
> > Anyone have any idea how to get this sorted...  At one point his
> > ICLA was on Jim's
> > page, but has vanished and even with re-faxing it, it does not get
> > to Jim's page.
>
> Weird, it was recorded on 04 Dec 2007 and the account 'aidan' was
> created on 04 Jan 2008 - dunno what is up with Jim's page...

I wouldn't worry too much about Jim's page.  I'll look into that
separately when Jim gets back.  I can verify that the ICLA is recorded
in foundation/officers/icla.txt, but does not appear to be in
documents/iclas/.  I'll also follow up on that with my assistant who
handles such things.

> > should this be followed up with infra or legal?
>
> Both have nothing to do with it - please follow up with secretary
> (at) apache.org... or if he didn't receive his account credentials
> with root (at) apache.org...

Agreed.  I will also confirm that "aidan" is in /etc/passwd.