www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copyright notices attached to JIRA issues
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:06:08 GMT
On Dec 19, 2007 11:55 PM, Roland Weber <ossfwot@dubioso.net> wrote:
> Resend from subscribed email address...

Similar example I had earlier in the year:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EL-8

* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/el/trunk/NOTICE.txt

I ended up putting the copyright in the NOTICE and not the individual
files where it originally was. Does the checkbox give us permission to
do that?

Hen