www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: copieing sources in to a maven-plugin
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:06:52 GMT

yes and no.

You can NOT copy files from EPL into an ASL project, or modify them in
an ASL project. However you can take a binary (jar) dependency on an EPL
binary. So you would have to copy the jar that the source is in.
However, the source or part of the jar is also not permitted by the
combination of ASL / EPL. i.e. only binary dependencies on EPL will work
under ASL. Cliff has a good page posted on topic posted.

Carl.