www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is reuse of the Apache CLA allowed?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:06:51 GMT
I know this comment is late, but in addition to adding an FAQ
describing extending the ICLA (which I agree is a good idea), would
it make sense to explicitly mention in the ICLA that the ICLA itself
is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, v2.0?

Or would that be too recursive and potentially confusing?

Craig