www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Fwd: 'Handling Crypto..' - River project
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:21:13 GMT
Getting this thread back to it's original subject...

We're going to proceed as though no requirement applies
to us here (since we're not self classified as 5D002), but if
that's not correct, please let us know as soon as possible so
we can proceed in getting our first incubator release out.

-Jim

Begin forwarded message: