www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Proper wording to describe httpd and the ASF
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:32:29 GMT
Nothing wrong with that - I just wanted to push the "free"-ness of the
software.  That way, anyone half intelligent might think, "Gee, well why
don't I use this (Apache httpd) instead of <vendor-supplied-webserver>
on my other <insert-os-here> server?"  It's not going to happen most of
the time, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try anyway...

  Issac