www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Proper wording to describe httpd and the ASF
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:06:19 GMT

ok, why not just this then

Most [linux] distributions come with the Apache Webserver
(http://httpd.apache.org/), a free webserver built and
owned by the Apache Software Foundation

- the way it is in the first pass would never get
past our legal as is implies things of Linux which
are not correct. It is not an intro/newbee concept to try
expand how ASL and Linux inter-act and I would say away
from that in an intro sentence.

Carl.