www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: ECCN questions, again, this time Ant (and sub project)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:22:43 GMT
Gilles Scokart wrote:
> Sorry, I accidentaly removed the legal-discuss@apache.org
> <mailto:legal-discuss@apache.org>

No; there is no jsch crypto item (there shouldn't be a jsse crypto item
either) - if we don't ship the jar.  If we do ship it, then no, it's the
original authors of jsch who manufactured it.

Note how openssl is called out explicitly; it's for the purpose that we
not only link to it if available, we ship binaries in some cases that
include openssl itself.

Bill