www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Donation of code to JMeter
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:26:20 GMT
The software grant can be accepted by the JMeter PMC,
and then the incubator must be notified.  The incubator
PMC will do a lazy consensus vote on your accepting
the software grant.

This is an example of how to notify the incubator:
http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg11551.html

This may also be helpful:
http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg12632.html

--Thilo

Standard disclaimer: IANAL, please double check what I tell you ;-)