www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Distribution of CDDL licensed xsd and dtd files
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:13:17 GMT
According to the ASF board minutes, Sam Ruby has an action item ([1]
8 A Copyright of .dtd/.xsd files and other Reference Material and [1]
9. AI Sam) to clarify this DRAFT policy with regard to redistribution
of xsd and dtd licensed under CDDL.

Craig

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2007/
board_minutes_2007_07_09.txt