www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's copy the Eclipse logo usage document
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:14:24 GMT

"Ted Husted" <husted@apache.org> writes:

> Is this document available online? I have a relevant question pending
> for human-response@.
>
> If not, my suggestion would be to add an entry for "Logos" under the
> list of Foundation pages.

No, it's not online yet.  I would love it to be, but the reason I
didn't put it online is because there was no discussion following my
committing the document.  I felt unconfortable effectively setting
Apache policy by myself without feedback.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905