www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cli...@apache.org>
Subject New Legal VP: Sam Ruby
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:54:31 GMT
Hi all,

After a little over two years, I've decided to step down as VP of
Legal Affairs.  In my place, the Legal Affairs Committee proposed, and
the board has just appointed, Sam Ruby.  As most of you already know,
we're all in very good hands with Sam!

I will be traveling without internet access for the next two months,
but I'll remain on the committee and on the mailing lists to help
where I can once I get back in mid-September.

Cliff