www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comments on GPLv3
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:58:37 GMT
On 6/14/07, Lawrence Rosen <lrosen@rosenlaw.com> wrote:

> I'm sure Jeff will speak for himself, but I read his earlier comment as
> saying that the GPLv3 portion of a collective work remains under GPLv3, just
> as the Apache portion of a collective work remains under the Apache License.
> Nothing in the collective work license (which can be *any* license) changes
> those facts.

Understanding Jeff's quote in exactly the same manner than Justin, I
do now think that it's time for us Laymen to leave the ring and watch
the experts of law. :-)

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf