www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <apetre...@apache.org>
Subject JavaCC generated parser for Harmony...
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:50:51 GMT
We (Apache Harmony project) have received a contribution of
javax.swing.text.rtf.RTFEditorKit which includes RTF parser generated
by JavaCC. The parser was generated from the modified grammar
originally licensed by LGPL.

So the question is... Can we include this parser to Harmony source
tree? Or we should use it in some other way? Or we can not use it at
all?

Thanks in advance.

SY, Alexey

[1] javax.swing.text.rtf.RTFEditorKit contribution:
[2] JavaCC: https://javacc.dev.java.net/
[3] Original RTF grammar:
https://javacc.dev.java.net/files/documents/17/2960/RTFParser.jj