www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Glassfish code removing apache headers
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:40:13 GMT
IIUC, dual license here means that the user (Apache projects) can
choose whether to license the code under CDDL (good) or GPL (not good).

So for our purposes, we can choose to license the code under CDDL
which is compatible with ASL v2, and distribute the code with Apache
project distributions.

Craig