www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: Comments on GPLv3
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:38:07 GMT
I'm sure Jeff will speak for himself, but I read his earlier comment as
saying that the GPLv3 portion of a collective work remains under GPLv3, just
as the Apache portion of a collective work remains under the Apache License.
Nothing in the collective work license (which can be *any* license) changes
those facts.

/Larry