www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Extremist group making use of JDO logo
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 16:16:15 GMT
** Forwarding this mail to legal-discuss.

The issue is:

Looking up information about Java Data Objects I came across the anti-hate hate website of
the Jewish Defense Organization. They  make use
of the Apache JDO logo without giving the Apache foundation any  credits or without issuing
a disclaimer: http://www.jdo.org/naziweek.htm

What we can do?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.