www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sánchez Vega <wsanc...@wsanchez.net>
Subject Re: FAQs on the CLA
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:50:56 GMT
   Um, from what part of the text did you figure that out?  "If at any
time after my contribution, I am able to license other patent
claims..."  All we know so far is that "I" am a contributor, not a
licensor.  I first read this as, "I made a contribution, then I got a
license..."

   In any case, if I'm dumb enough to read it wrong, I'm pretty sure
people in the world will be as well.

	-wsv