www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject bamboo license
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:50:55 GMT
Dear legal-discussion group,

I was wondering if anybody has applied for this license [1] already ?
(if yes, could you share the questionnaire answers)

Does it make sense to request the license keys once for the ASF "as a
whole" ? How are community licenses generally handled anyway, at the PMC
level or somewhere higher ?

Regards
Jorg Heymans

[1] http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/community-license-request.jsp

PS this is my first post to legal-discuss, i was in doubt whether to
post this to infra@ or legal-discuss@, hope i chose right !