www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Can changing class loader behavior in Ant can violate Java SE license
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:09:07 GMT

[2] http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2007/02/howitworks_runn.html
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert@sun.com>
Date: Feb 12, 2007 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [soapbuilders] [ANN]JAX-WS 2.1 FCS released
To: Steve Loughran <steve.loughran@gmail.com>
Cc: dims@apache.org

Steve,
Thanks for your explanation of how Kohsuke's solution might be a problem
for ant.  I am adding him to this thread.
I think your proposed solution to ant might be beneficial, however, it
might be prudent to make sure that it does not violate the Java SE
license.  I will raise the interop testing suggestion internally.

Thanks