www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <gst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yahoo! DomainKeys Patent License
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:29:56 GMT
Actually, I think that 3.1 *does* pose a problem. All downstream
licensees need to grant a patent license *back* to Yahoo for any
DomainKeys-related patents. Not good. They might not want to, and our
software has never "forced" such a constraint on people before.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/