www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject aclocal / Autoconf Generated files
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:44:38 GMT
Howdy folks.. aclocal generates a file with the copyright header shown
bellow.  Do I have to include any of those bits in our LICENSE or
NOTICE files???

# generated automatically by aclocal 1.10 -*- Autoconf -*-

# Copyright (C) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004,
# 2005, 2006  Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is free software; the Free Software Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it,
# with or without modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without
# even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
# PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

--
Regards,
Hiram