www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: May we expose other products in wiki ?
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:11:19 GMT
Rereading your email, I see that you are actually comparing products
that _compete_ with yours, rather than ones that _interoperate_ with it.

This is different. However, I personally think it is okay to put such
information onto a wiki, only the onus is on you to ensure that the
content is objective, and that you do reasonable research and don't play
down other products.

Regards, Upayavira