www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Generated Sources in SVN
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:50:07 GMT
And also, this is slightly different right?

 From what I grok you're doing, the generation of the source isn't
something a user can easily do with the standard configuration/build of
the project.

What I mean - compare to how we do "xdoc-style" websites at the ASF -
the source materials are all in SVN, and we also check in the generated
materials into SVN really as a convenience for deployment and such.

As I understand it, this isn't the same case...

geir