www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: including schema files from standard bodies in distribution?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 02:08:32 GMT
I looked at your references.

> > [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/ws-addr.xsd
> > [2] http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/
> > [3] http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/
> > [4] http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

All have licenses at the top of the file. I didn't actually read the
licenses, but they're there. Maybe the licenses were added since you last
looked?

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Stanford University, Lecturer in Law
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
707-485-1242  *  fax: 707-485-1243
Author of "Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom and
                Intellectual Property Law" (Prentice Hall 2004)