www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <mr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BPEL] Validity of a BPEL implementation at Apache
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 03:10:37 GMT
The action item is underlined by the e-mail below I think. It's to ascertain
whether all of the IPR definitions submitted by each of the party involved
in BPEL is acceptable for the ASF. I sent a separate e-mail for each IPR
statement submitted to the BPEL TC to allow separate discussion for each of
these (dims asked to send it this way, I think he has some experience with
this process).

Thanks,

Matthieu