www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Hurley, Oisin" <oisin.hur...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Java EE schema license question
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:21:52 GMT

>No part of this document may be reproduced in any form by any
>means without prior written authorization of Sun and its
>licensors, if any.

In Eclipse-land, when these files are needed by the WTP framework,
it actually pops up a dialog box with the license and you have to
click yes to carry on. My assumption is that this little piece
of text is the issue, so I would be interested to hear any of
the (qualified :) opinions that come up here.

 cheers
  --oh