www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Finally posted: src file header and copyright policy
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 21:17:25 GMT

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Cliff Schmidt wrote:

> Does anyone else have an opinion on whether all committer
> guidelines/docs should live in /dev, rather than some place like
> /legal or /prc or some other applicable top-level path?

+1 to within /legal. It'd either be /dev/legal or /legal, and I don't see
any reason not to keep it simple. Not that it seems very important either
way. You can either argue that it's in /legal because it's policy set by
the legal group; or /dev/legal because it's legal policy set for
developers. Six of one...

Hen