www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject maven2 license "click through" plugin
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:38:40 GMT
I thought I would make whomever cares here aware that someone is in the
process of trying to automate some of the requirements for using libraries
external to Apache within an Apache project when using maven2. (ie lgpl /
etc . .)

If anyone wanted to contribute more input into how/when/if things should be
done now would be a great time. I have a feeling these changes will be
somewhat popular with some Apache projects.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-671

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer