www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Finally posted: src file header and copyright policy
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 12:47:38 GMT
Why would there be a Sept 1, 2006 deadline for this, and who set that?

Is there some kind of "copyright emergency" we have to deal with?

I agree that sooner than later is better here, but it's summer (in the
northern hemisphere), Europe is going on vacation en-masse (I never
understand where they go - maybe they swap countries?), school is
starting after that, etc, etc.

Can we make this 11/1 or even 1/1/07 given that there's no real emergency?

geir