www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Finally posted: src file header and copyright policy
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:39:37 GMT
Hey legal-discuss folks,

I've finally posted the "Source Header and Copyright Notice Policy":
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html.

It's pretty much the same thing I sent to this list a few weeks ago,
plus a FAQ that summarizes the follow-on discussion we had.

As I've mentioned before, my plan is to finish up the other two pieces
and send an email to committers@ with links to all three legal pages.
There's a good possibility I'll have these other two done in the next
couple days, but I thought I'd put this out for legal-discuss review
since it is ready now.

Let me know if you see anything in there that doesn't make sense.

Cliff