www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell \(DPML\)" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Clarification of copyright assignments for contributions etc (was Fwd: C++ code contribution(
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:03:49 GMT

This seems to contradict an earlier post from Roy Fielding
posted on this list.

Is it correct to assume that the board directive mentioned by Bret
effectively overrides the potential for a decisions by a PMC
(as asserted by Roy) concerning this subject?

Steve.

Stephen McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@dpml.net
http://www.dpml.net