On 5/11/06, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com > wrote:
> If the proper way to go is to have a single LICENSE file with all the
> license text in it, is there a standard way to delimit these within
> the file?

One license file.  See httpd as an example:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/LICENSE

Do you mean that we don't need to put a LICENSE file to submodule directories but only to the project root directory?

In case of the projects which use Maven as a build tool, people can check out only a few submodules and they builds fine.  Wouldn't this be misleading people?

Any idea?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* E167 E6AF E73A CBCE EE41  4A29 544D DE48 FE95 4E7E