www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: New copyright header policy
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:25:47 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> We are removing the ASF copyright line and nothing else.

And moving it to the NOTICE file, AIUI.  Along with other copyright notices
as applicable.

Separately, If we can no longer reach the person who posted a file with:

 * Copyright [2005] <some author>

 * You may obtain a copy of the License at:
 *
 * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

what are our options?

	--- Noel