www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Cliff Schmidt <cli...@apache.org>
Subject Two weeks left for comments! (was: [Request For Comment] Third-Party Licensing Policy)
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:09:56 GMT
I know there are more of you out there with comments or concerns
about this policy.  Please take the time to read the policy and send
in your thoughts within the next two weeks, by Friday, March 31st.
The policy will become final in some time in April, depending on how
long it takes to resolve whatever comments were received in March.

Thanks,
Cliff