www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Jesse Kuhnert" <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Request For Comment] Third-Party Licensing Policy
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 02:10:40 GMT
Sounds like a very reasonable outline, would I be correct in thinking that I
can now:

-) Include an LGPL jar as part of a non-standard build of a demo
application, provided that the "ant" build must explicitly be called for
this particular target, and that it also makes very clear to the user that
the code they are about to download(ibiblio)/build is not apache code and is
subject to alternate licensing?

Ie I would like to build a demo app for tapestry that uses hibernate as the
underlying DB access layer - with all necessary user acknowledged license
restrictions in place- is this possible?

jesse