www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question on CDDL
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:49:32 GMT

I'm not sure I know of there being of a policy on CDDL yet - I don't
recall it coming up previously and it's not on either of the two
unofficial lists of license bits.

Cliff's got some work that does include it, so if you're able to wait for
a few days (I think) you'll probably see the start of an answer.

Thanks for your patience [or grumbles or cursing at voodoo dolls of the
board ;) ]

Hen