www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Cliff Schmidt <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Hibernate in an Apache Project
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:15:02 GMT
I'm just about to propose a licensing policy, based on the input I've
gotten from various mailing lists, the PMCs, and lots of folks at
ApacheCon.  I can't tell you how the proposal will be received, but I
can tell you that it would not allow the distribution of LGPL code
within an Apache product.

Stay tuned on this list for details within the next few days.

Cliff