www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: Proposed header text at the top of each LICENSE file
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:16:44 GMT
I can't claim to understand the legal nuances of what is being proposed
here, but from the user perspective it would be great if we could find a
way to leave the LICENSE unmodified for fully ASL-licensed
distributions, i.e., it would be better if we did not have to search for
other licenses when none are present.

Phil