www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Cliff Schmidt <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Hibernate in an Apache Project
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:05:12 GMT
At this point, the answer is "no".  There has been discussion of
having a policy to allow using and/or distributing LGPL, but that
discussion has not been resolved yet.  I will do everything I can to
have the issue resolved by ApacheCon (Dec 10-14); but I can't tell you
how it will be resolved just yet.

Cliff