www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: regarding licensing Apache
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:05:09 GMT
Right,  but IMHO the emails that go out over the list are likelier to be
the ones that will be sweated over later on, as they are going to a
public forum, and possibly archived all over the place.  It would be a
lot harder to take a private copy of the email and say "Well, so and so
told me this" - anyone can forge an email, right?

Just my $0.02 (how about adding that as the disclaimer? :-))
  Issac