www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Theo Van Dinter <felic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for Export Code for Spam Assassin (fwd)
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:55:41 GMT
Another thing to note, btw, is that they're requesting it for SpamAssassin
2.64, which was pre-ASF (ASF releases of the code started with 3.0.0).

But yeah, I agree we're in the same boat as OpenLDAP it seems.  We don't have
any encryption in our code itself.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Why is there a watermelon there? I'll tell you later." - From Buckaroo Bonzai