www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Usage of Hibernate]
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:00:26 GMT
I would assume one of the objectives during incubation would be to
remove dependencies such as this where there were any legal questions. I
would expect this to be resolved (one way or another) before the podling
graduates.

Cocoon, being an official project already, would need to stick with
current ASF policy which as I understand it means no LGPL dependency.

--
Jeremy